Monday 7 November 2011

Week Three

Photo taken at Bir, a Tibetan Community, two hours from Dharamsala

Bir prayer Flags

Bir Flowers

Bir's own 'BuckStars'

The symbol of Tibetan Monasteries, at Bir. 

The "Clear Vision Project" Office. Also doubles as massage room. 

Keng and I on Halloween. A Pirate and Pippi.

A cow looking innocent after coming up and licking my arm while I took a photo of the mountains.

Down the street from my house. Om Mani Padme Hu

The path to Delek Hospital, where I take patients to the optometrist. 

The view I wake up to. 

Amritsar, Entering the Golden Temple complex

Me and the Golden Temple.

Sikh warrior at Sikh Temple.

The floor at the Golden Temple, Reminds me of the Taj!

Indian Soda Pop. Mmmmm.

The Bleachers by the Pakistan/India border.

The military fan fare of the closing of the border for the night.

Check out the hats.

The golden Temple the next morning. 

Jillianwala Bagh, the location of a mass murdering of peaceful punjabi protesters during the Gandhian revolution.

Amritsar.

Where I tutor. 

The nice company at Common Ground Cafe.

1 comment:

  1. Stef, everything looks so gorgeous! The surroundings look so inspiring. I hope you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete