Tuesday 29 November 2011

Week Six

Tashi Delek, Namaste, Hello! 
 This past week has been a good one, but nothing much to show in the way of photos! It was Keng's last weekend, so we did some shopping and went on a small walk to a waterfall. I am going to miss her so much!  Other than that, work is going well, and I just starting talking Hindi classes! We also saw a bollywood film (Ra One)!


On our walk we past some monks doing laundry and reading in the stream.

The Bagsu Waterfall.

Morten and the CUTEST PUPPY EVER.

The cafe beyond the waterfall.

Keng and I with our new earrings!

Sunset from the main road.... again.

A monk and his niece having tea.

My laundry.


A HUGE spider that dropped in on my English lesson. 

1 comment:

  1. That is possibly the most adorable puppy in the world.

    ReplyDelete