Saturday 10 December 2011

Week Seven and Eight

Hi everyone. Sorry I didn't post last week. We have been sticking around town recently, so I don't have too many exciting photos for you all. But life here is still really amazing. My Hindi lessons are going well, I work everyday still and we are distributing mountainous amounts of clothing today. It is starting to get colder, so it is also really nice to cuddle up with a hot cup of chai and read a book. I am a little homesick when I think about Christmas, though! 


The view from my window.

The hospital I end up spending a lot of time at (for work!)

A monk at the dentist. 

Sunset from the main road. 

A very typical sight. 

Monkeys taking a bath in someones water barrel. 

English tutoring. 

The little girls I live with, trying on their new outfits.

The view from my window at sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment